Investments & Savings
If that last few years have taught us anything it is that we all need to save and put aside something for the rainy day. Saving is easy and allows you to build up a cash fund which you can access at any time. With interest rates so low it no longer pays to save with your bank. That’s why we can advise you of a number of different products with offer better returns than any high street bank.
Some practical questions to consider:
- What will University Education costs be?
- Will I be able to afford to help meet wedding costs?
- How will I meet the cost of health cover or dentistry?
Unfortunately these types of everyday questions will not go away and simply can’t be pushed under the rug. They will certainly become more important to us over the next 10 years or so.
Our recent financial crisis has shown us the importance of planning for the unknown event. If we do this know the less stressful it will be when it eventually raises its ugly head.
Before you decide to invest your money, consider these points:
- What are your financial goals?
- What is our attitude to financial risk?
- Can you make lump sum investments or regular savings?
If you are already saving, consider:
- Do you know the total value of your investments today?
- Is your money invested in the most Tax Efficient manner?
- Do you know what charges you’re paying?
At Focus Life and Pensions we offer savings and investment advice to suit your personal requirements. This includes examining your individual circumstances, your age and risk profile. We provide a comprehensive on-going review service designed to create real value for our clients. As your partner in building Wealth and Security, we focus on the ways that we can assist you achieving your financial goals.